Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Classic Clip Board

Hello Robin's Nest Readers!

I shared with you an organizer that I made for my 
office last week, and today,
I am sharing a clip board that I made to also 
match the office.


I just used a standard clip board from the office supply store.
I then glued on Robin's Nest Cardstock

Classic Roses CardstockSmoky Chevron Cardstock
Classic Roses              Chevron/Grey dot
Black and White Classic Glitter SwirlBlack and White Clock Cardstock
Black and White Classic Swirl     Black and White Clock


I hand lettered my name on the grey dot side of the Chevron Cardstock,
added a cut out clock, and the very cute colored Classic Roses Cardstock.




My office with the matching organizer.


The finished clip board

You can find these papers on 

Just hit this link and it will take you to the Robin's Nest 
website.

Ciao,

Robin

7 comments:

Karen said...

Great color choice. Superb!

Colleen said...

Love the end result.

Tracy F. said...

Love this cute clipboard! I've been wanting to make one for myself and now you've inspired me!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! Cute!

Angela Tombari said...

Simply genius!

Michelle Wells said...

Love Love!!!!

Charity said...

Great colors

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...