Thursday, June 16, 2016

You Make Me Happy

Hey there Robin's Nest Fans!
Lisa here today to share my final layout as a design team member here. I have enjoyed my time here creating with all these fun goodies and I hope I have inspired you in some way.
Now onto my page.



I used the backside of the Vanilla Fleur Glitter Cardstock for my background. I used a cut file along with the Men's Plaid/Compass Cardstock and cut on my Cameo. Then I stitched around the outside of the cut file:



I created a cluster in the bottom left hand corner using:



I created layers under my photo using:

I fussy cut the tag from the Lodge CutOuts Cardstock and added that into my layers as well. I added the Saffron Bee Diecuts using foam tape to give some dimension to my page:



Finally I added some mist spatters:



I would like to thank the Robin's Nest for letting me create with their fabulous products!

Happy Scrappin'!

Lisa




8 comments:

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Lisa - the layout is stunning! Love the design!

Colleen LoVette said...

Lisa I will miss your talent and this is a wonderful page.

Karen said...

Great use of a cut file on pattern paper. thumbs up!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I am going to miss your very creative pages!! I love this layout! It makes me happy too!!

Life in colors said...

Great page, love the trees and bees !

Carole Wright said...

wow this is fabulous x

Monia Fiocchi said...

OMG such a wonderful idea!!! I love the tree silhouette!

Charity said...

love that tree as a background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...