Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Wedding album

Friend from work got married last Friday and I prepared wedding album for her (she can use it for wedding picture or as a guest album)



From Robin's Nest shop I use:

That card stock is perfect for any type of wedding gifts and it comes also with white/silver version.

First I cut different shapes with punches & cutting dies and I start adding my layers. I add ribbon on both sides to close the album.

After adding doily and heart with names I add wedding rings & Wedding day (both chipboard painted in gold)
In the end I add flowers, leaves & pearls


Hope you like my album as my friend was delighted.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely & delicate.

Colleen LoVette said...

So beautiful.

Carole Wright said...

Hi wow this is stunning x

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very pretty!! I love the lacy feel :)

Monia Fiocchi said...

cute and lovely card!!

Charity said...

Breath taking card!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...