Saturday, June 4, 2016

PRINCESS IN TRAINING June 4th


 Hi everyone CAROLE here with you today with my latest project.

For this layout I wanted to make some flowers from the fabulous vellum I had. I used a flower die, embossing powder and a heat gun. I thought they turned out quite well!

xxx

PRODUCTS USED
Glitter Words - Princess in Training
Black, Pink and grey Cardstock
Butterfly punch
Embossing powder for the vellum flowers
Leafy punch
Flower die
xxx
Glitter Words - Princess in Training
Black, Pink and grey Cardstock
Butterfly punch
Embossing powder for the vellum flowers
Leafy punch
Flower die
xxx
HERE IS A STEP BY STEP
Choose pretty paper
Double matt photo

Add some layers, a border and a matted title

Make some flowers and add some embellishments.
CLOSE UPS



Thank you so much for stopping by today. I do hope you liked my layout and followed along. I would love it if you would come and follow my blog to see what I am up to next. Many thanks in advance.
Bye for now.
xxx

7 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful layout!! And great picture! I love the arrows :)

Karen said...

Clever idea to use the vellum to make flowers. They look wonderful!

Colleen LoVette said...

Beautiful layout

LisaM said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the flowers!

Michelle Wells said...

Love black & pink color combo. Beautiful flowers.

Carole Wright said...

thank you lovely ladies x

Monia Fiocchi said...

very cute lAyout!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...