Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Layout "Wild & Free"



Hello everyone!
Today I show you a LAYOUT where I decorated a photo of my brothers at the seaside. The layout is very simple, the only peculiarity is that I used a needle and thread to create the background. The idea was born after I partecipated in a worksohp held by Paige Evans, a fantastic teacher. Since then, I find that sewing is extremely relaxing and I want to do it all the time! I hope you like the result! They are my first experiments! Bye bye!















DewDew Glue
Water dew drops
Smoky Chevron Cardstock
Sea glass tear drops
Discorvery Girl glitter cardstock
Glitter Cardstock




5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great job! Your sewing goes perfect with the glitter paper! Love it!

Michelle Wells said...

Beautiful page layout. Love the word stitching.

Karen said...

Great idea, thanks for the reminder about using stitching.

Charity said...

The stitching is FLAWLESS!

Carole Wright said...

wow this is exceptional stitching, love it x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...