Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Layout moment (of relax)

Hi! My last layout for The Robin Nest team... I'm a little sad but I must take a break for an increase seasonal employment.. I enjoyed work with The Robin Nest team and its fabulous products and hope to return in the team this winter :)

I show you my totally pinky layout! I love glitter and shining cardstocks!


I added some pieces of Pink-Roses-on-Green-Cardstock
 I fussy cutted the lovely stylish roses from the same cardstock and I added them with glue randomly on my layout
I added white and pink ink spray drops
I added photo and stamped sentiment 
 I added Leaf-Stripe-Cardstock little elements (beautiful leaves and scraps of cardstock), some details of Lodge-CutOuts-Cardstock, the green Wilshire-Dew-Drops and a Black-Glitter-on-White-Carstock-Journal-Tags
 ...some little details...
Follow all the inspirations and take a ride on the shop!

The Robin Nest products:


inks
stamped sentiment

10 comments:

Carole Wright said...

HI Monia, this is fabulous, loving the pink x

LisaM said...

So pretty! Love it!

Colleen said...

Pretty in pink, very nice.

Karen said...

super fun layout, great job!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I love it!

Laura said...

All that pink around you is perfect.

Laura said...

All that pink around you is perfect.

Elena Brighetti said...

Bello Monia!

Camille Short said...

Two high fives to you for this quick and easy layout. I love the choice of cardstocks!!

Charity said...

love how you put all the papers together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...