Saturday, June 25, 2016

"Heck Yeah"

Hello crafty friends, Giorgia here.

As you know, me and my husband love to travel, I have so many travel pictures and as usual The Robin's Nest had the best products for my LO!



Product used


Other: stickers, brad


This is how I made my layout and some close up

When starting a layout, I always suggest you to pick up all the possible supplies you will need: decide the picture and then search coordinating papers, embellishments, stickers and so on and put them all together. It is a great way to let the creative juice flow!


The background is "black herringbone cardstock". I trim "Hunter Green with Gold Glitter Cardstock" to 10 x 10", distressed it with scissors blade to create texture and adhered it on the background.  


I layered my picture using Paislee 6x6 canvasstock and Cowboy cardstock (always remember to distress papers to create texture). I adhered the picture as shown:



I created and distressed banners from Dinosaur cardstockSaffron Honey cardstock and Kiwi Sorbet glitter cardstock: cut them in various size to create movement to the page! Adhere them this way:


I created two other distressed banners on the top right corner. To decorate it, I took a circle from  Leafy green mini die cuts package and added a brad to it:



Final touch: amazing archival seeds! I love to add them to my projects to create spot of colors. I love to adhere them in both two ways to create movement. I also added stickers to decorate and as title.


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you liked my project.
Remember to take a look at the shop to see all the amazing Robin's Nest products.
This is my last post as DT and I really want to thanks all the amazing ladies of The Robin's Nest, I loved working with you and your great products!
Ciao,







5 comments:

Colleen said...

Very fun layout.

LisaM said...

Great page!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love it!! Great job!

Charity said...

Love the glitter base paper.

Carole Wright said...

wow love this one, great step by step too x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...