Sunday, June 19, 2016

Going Places

Hi there, Astrid here sharing my last page for the Robin's Nest. I had a great time and appreciate the trust they had in me for creating layouts. Big thanks to the theme for having me the past six months.

This last page is about my son, this photo is from a few years ago taken at our camping place in France, he loved to play with the rocks along the little river.


Robin's Nest supplies: 


Other supplies:

punch
chipboard viewer
sticker
doily
playing cards


I started with the Clover Border Glitter Cardstock as background and added two left over pieces from the Moss Green Glitter Cardstock to it, I punched a border out of one of them. Then I added a piece of the Black Daisy Glitter Stripe Specialtey paper on them


Next I added a layer of gesso mixed with water all over it.


Added some splatters of black and white acrylic paint (mixing with water again will make it easier to make splatters)


Adding my photo to it, a sticker next to it and place one of the Leafy Green Cards under the left topcorner of the photo.


Then I take a doily and cut it in half, then colored it black with a black marker


I made a square out of self drying dough, added a stamp to it and colored it with ink. This is how you can create your own embellies.



I cut out some words from differet pp's and add them to my page, I colored a chipboard viewer black with a black marker and added this glass button to it.


finishig with some playing cards addig on top of the photo.



Well thanks so much for taking a peek, I hope you enjoyed my pages the past months. Maybe we will meet again sometime, somewhere. 
Thank you !




6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful page! Your pages are always great! Love them! Thank you!

Colleen LoVette said...

What a very fun page. Sad to see you leaving.

Karen Sessions said...

Lots of great embellishments on your page. Love the paint splatters too. Thanks!

Carole Wright said...

wow astrid this is fabulous. x

LisaM said...

What a fabulous layout! Love it!

Charity said...

love the added playing cards and view finder!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...