Saturday, June 18, 2016

FABULOUS - June 18th


 Hi everyone, CAROLE  here with you today with my last project for THE ROBINS NEST
I have had a wonderful time with all the team and the fabulous products during my 6 month term and would like to thank everyone for being so encouraging.
For this layout I used another photo of Jessie on her photo shoot at the beach.
PRODUCTS USED
Journal Tags BLACK GLITTER
Plain cardstock, black grey pink
Hand made rolled roses.
HERE IS A STEP BY STEP



Choose pretty paper 



Add two matts

Add matted photo

Add some embellishments around photo


Add the matted title.
SOME CLOSE UPS




Thank you so much for stopping by today. I do hope you have liked my projects over the past six months. 
I would love it if you would come and follow my blog to see what I am up to next. Many thanks in advance.
Photography by Shealan Faere Photography

Bye for now.
xxx

7 comments:

Karen said...

Love the CanvasStock background. Just lovely!

LisaM said...

Beautiful layout Carole!

Colleen said...

Carole this is just stunning.

Carole Wright said...

thank you so much lovelies x

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cool with the Canvas! Great job!

Monia Fiocchi said...

Stunning! I love it!

Charity said...

so VERY classy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...