Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Embellishing Wine Bottles - Bottle 6 & 7

Hello!

Robin here, still sharing wine bottles.

I have been working on embellishing bottles for my guests coming
and using my guest house. And now that they are done,
maybe they will be just for decoration and not to put 
shower gel and shampoo in.


I bottles were given to me from Rachel and Cortney,
and some I have saved from the side of the road.


Here is the finished collection of my wine bottles.
And the last 2 bottles to share today.

This bottle is short, and has a few fun details in it like the
embossed date.


I again used the Saffron Sunrise Collection, and the
black gate is die cut from the Black Glitter dot Cardstock.
I used the Gold Glitter Chipboard for the
die cut swirl over the gate.


The Clock is our Signature clock from our papers,
I happen to have it on a stamp, so I stamped it on our
French Vanilla chipboard, and added pearl diamond drops
and a clear dew drop in the middle.


An old bracelet is hung around the neck of the bottle,
wire beaded ribbon around the neck and a chipboard key.


Lace is added around the bottom of  the Cardstock
and a few odd letters in black.



And again my finished bottle.


Bottle number 7

It is green, and had a beautiful emblem on it already,
so I just added twine around the neck,
and silver dew drops around the bottom.


Fabulous bottom!




Here are my finished bottles,
They sit on the cabinet in the guest house.
Do you think the grandkids will leave them be?
MMMM, Maybe I will put them in the cabinet when
the little ones are around.



They are now such a treasure!!!


I am in love with them,
and how they bring such personality
to this little bathroom!


Remember you can find these products on 
our website,



Have a fun summer!!

Ciao,

Robin

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Such a fun project and a great idea.

LisaM said...

Love the final 2 bottles Robin!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So cute! I love them all together :)

Life in colors said...

They look awesome, great decoration !

Carole Wright said...

wow they look fab as a group. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...