Sunday, May 1, 2016

When Words Fail, Music Speaks.............

Hi there, Astrid today with you sharing a page of my alltime favorite and teenage hero Prince! I still can't believe he has left this world, I really cried so many purple tears this past week and I couldn't sleep very well, I kept thinking and thinking,  Just when I read an article my tears are just coming out of nowhere, never thought it would touch me so much after all these years. When Purple Rain was in the charts, I was fourteen years old and in the middle of my teenage years. My room was full of posters of him and his music was played out loud. He was such a mysterious, sexy man what attracted me. This past week I searched the internet over and over for photo's and interviews and found a fabulous interview with Oprah Winfrey in 1996, this interview brought really tears to my eyes, I saw a sweet and gentle man, completely different than he was on stage, everyone who didn't like him should see this interview and I know you will change your mind. He was just a normal human like you and me
R.I.P. my beautiful hero <3



Robin's Nest products I used:


Other products I used: 

pearls
black glitter swirls
stamps
ribbon



The paper and canvas I used , seems to be made for this photo <3



Then I cut out some flowers from the front side of http://www.shop.robinsnest-scrap.net/Purple-Flowers-Glitter-Cardstock-gcpurfl.htm and place it on the piece of purple paper


Added the photo with some 3d tape and some purple ribbon and a pearl button




Adding some pearls in the flowers and two strips of pearls on the photo 



I diecut some flowers from the http://www.shop.robinsnest-scrap.net/Purple-Flowers-Glitter-Cardstock-gcpurfl.htm wetted them and then put them together with some purple beads



Finished with some stamps.



The final result of my page.

Thank you so much for looking and please keep checking the blog daily for many more inspiration.


8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful tribute! I love the black and white with the purple. I love your layout!

Colleen said...

Nice layout.

Bev Code said...

looks amazing.. great tribute.. great colour combo and design

Monia Fiocchi said...

stunning project!

Michelle Wells said...

An exquisite tribute for a "Prince". Beautiful.

LisaM said...

Amazing tribute to Prince! Love it!

Terri Koszler said...

Great layout :)

Carole Wright said...

fabulous tribute x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...