Thursday, May 5, 2016

Pocket Letters

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog post. Today I thought I would share with you all a pocket letter that I have created using the awesome Robins Nest products.

Many people are not sure what a pocket letter is the were created by Janette Lane and in her own words it is "basically creative mailing method is a typical penpal letter as a whole. It consists of a letter, a mail tag, and other paper tidbits and goodies. Each part of the penpal letter is put in a different pocket".

Now day's everyone is making their own variations on this original approach and today i am sharing mine with you.

I am also giving mine away to one lucky person whom comments on the blog under the post and yes I a happy to post internationally. So jump on and comment.

This is my pocket letter;


I have used the following products to create this pocket letter
Paper 12 x 12 Boy Dot/Stripe by The Robin's Nest
Here are some close ups of my pocket letter





I hope you have enjoyed my pocket letter and please don't forget to leave a comment to win it.

Thank you for looking
Kim Kendell

8 comments:

Colleen said...

Kim very cute, never have done one before.

Monia Fiocchi said...

pocket letters are new in the scrap world.. Pretty work!

Monia Fiocchi said...

pocket letters are new in the scrap world.. Pretty work!

LisaM said...

I love pocket letters! They are so much fun to make and to recieve!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So cute!! I love the tea!! Great job Kim!

Carole Wright said...

Hi I have been waiting to see this, its a brilliant idea, love it, such a fabulous thing to gift someone with. x

Anonymous said...

Cool !

DirtyDog said...

Although I am not a scrapper, I am a collager and a letter writer (by hand). Friends are elated when they receive a genuine letter, a rare thing today. You have inspired me to change my style. Imagine, 8 1/2 x 11 folder twice. That fits in a standard envelope. Each of the 4 sections has another piece glued on it making 4 pockets. I am going to write 2-3 short letters for 2-3 pockets. The other pockets will have an original drawing, a pressed flower from my garden, a recipe, something fun. Thanks for the inspiration. Jean the Bean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...