Sunday, May 15, 2016

No Teeth !

Hi there, Astrid sharing with you today a page without teeth, lol. A few years ago my boy lost almost all his teeth in one time and those photo's are turned out so funny. 


These are the Robin's Nest products I used:

News paper canvas

Other products:
paint
ink
stamps 
chipboard
mesh


I first diecut I piece of Passion Pink Glitter Cardstock

Then I add a layer of white acrylic paint on the Black and white clock paper and then add a mask to it and some pink ink.



I cut out a journaling card from Black Glitter Journaling cards , cut it into two pieces and place it above the photo. The diecut from the Passion Pink Glitter Cardstock I place under the photo.  I had a leftover piece from the canvas newspaper and place it at the left side of the photo.
                                         A piece of mesh from my stash next to the newspaper canvas


                                           With  a chipobard heart , a wooden camera and some stamps I finished my                                            page.


Now you have created a quick and simple page with not to many items. 

You can find the products I used above and for more products visit the shop HERE

Thank you so much for looking, have a wonderful weekend. 


6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I love my kids no teeth pics too!

Karen said...

Great use of paper & colors I wouldn't think to use
for little boy pages.

LisaM said...

Super cute page!

Carole Wright said...

Fabulous layout and photo, love it. x

Terri Koszler said...

Lovely project

Charity said...

So many great textures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...