Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Exploding box

Hello All,

Today I am coming with exploding box made for my Dad :)

To prepared it I used products from Robin's Nest shop:
First I cut my box out of Red Lion Cardstock - box is size 10x10 cm and cut and fold my lid

 You can see box ready and closed below
Then I started to decorating my lid, I cut one doily from dark chocolate glitter card stock, made ribbon out of plan brown paper and add few dew drops on the corners
It was fun to decorate all walls inside, my father loves to bake cakes (really it is not a joke they are amazing), cycle on his bike to garden outside the city and the owl is because he started English classes :)

Hope you all like my projest.

Have a nice day!!!

Joanna

5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! Cute! I love the colors! Your dad will love it!

Colleen said...

Very nice, your dad is going to love it.

Joanna Solecka said...

Thank you !!!

Joanna Solecka said...

Thanks a milion!!!!

LisaM said...

Love love love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...