Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Exagons and photos..

Hi everyone!! Spring in bloom ... we need to color everyday!! Perfect for this season is my project.. A little bag enclosing a full color table frame, It could be a nice gift for a creative friend!
You can choose to keep it closed with a ribbon, a button or a small magnet :)

Here outside photo...
...and inside
I used the Very-Black-Glitter-Chipboard to create the structure of my work... make sure to create two square page (same measurement) for your photo frames. The first piece of cardstock is the inside structure, the second piece is for the cover...

I Cutted two square of Green-Butterflies-Glitter-Cardstock smallest 1 cm for side and I added white cardstock under the squares then i cut the exagons with a diecut. I added on three sides curving double-sided tape to create the pocket for the photo
After merging the two parts of the structure I added some piece of Purple-Flowers-Glitter-Cardstock and some stripe of white cardstock and Silver-Roses-Glitter-Cardstock
 Here is how it looks at this stepwork
 I added a green ribbon and a fussy cutted Green-Glitter-Journaling
I also added a Daisy-Red-Glitter-Stripe-Linen-Cardstock little stripe and little decorations
 I cutted white exagons to frame pictures and I added some little stamp decorations
Finally I added my lovely dew drops PoolPurple and In-Love-In-Italy!!
some details
I love this full colors project! The Robin Nest cardstock are perfect for my photos!
thanks for following the tutorial and remember to take a look in the shop to see our products!

The Robin Nest products:

white cardstock
stamps and ink pads
ribbon
double adesive tape
exagons die cut

11 comments:

Carole Wright said...

HI this is adorable x

LisaM said...

This is so cool Monia! Love it!

Colleen LoVette said...

You such a great idea.

Monia Fiocchi said...

thanks

Monia Fiocchi said...

thank you!

Monia Fiocchi said...

;)

Monia Fiocchi said...

;)

Monia Fiocchi said...

thanks

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your bright colors! And your tutorial is wonderful! Great project!

Life in colors said...

Such a cute idea, great paper choice too !

Giorgia Rossini said...

Your projects are always stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...