Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Embellishing Wine Bottles - Bottle 3

Hello!

I am still sharing my wine bottles.

My work table.
In process.


I decided to leave the original black round label on this bottle, I added 
gold mini dew drops around it to make it pop.

I used Cathedral paper on this bottle
and cut out the image from the Saffron Sunrise Cardstock
and popped it up with pop dots.



This bottle is one of my favorite bottles.
I used an old broken bracelet of mine, the silver
part around the stones has tarnished,
and it brings character to the  bottle.

I also used a very narrow gold with gold edge ribbon to 
wrap around the neck of the bottle, a flower and a 
die cut dream from heavy chipboard.



I love the Saffron Sunrise paper because it has lots of little 
elements on it, the little mini rose is cut from it too.


Other embellishments are cut from Brown and Gold
Glitter chipboard from The Robin's Nest,
And the lotion tag comes from The Robin's Nest
pre packages tags.



The little Crest comes from the pre packaged tags too.

And there it is Bottle #3!

You can find these products from our website


Have a fun day, and try a bottle or two!

Ciao,

Robin





6 comments:

Carole Wright said...

fabulous project will give this a go myself x

Colleen said...

Love all the details.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! The gold is a perfect "pop" of color, great job!

LisaM said...

Wonderful project! Love the pop of gold and bling!

Monia Fiocchi said...

Pretty altered bottle

Monia Fiocchi said...

Pretty altered bottle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...