Saturday, May 7, 2016

Beach

Hello crafty friends, Giorgia here.
Today I have for you a beachy layout: I can't wait for summer to arrive, it is my favorite season!

I used The Robin's Nest papers, rubonsdew drops... I love all these products! 



This is how I made my layout and some close up

As first step I always gather all the possible supplies I will need: I decide the picture and then search coordinating papers, embellishments, stickers and so on and put them all together. It is a great way to let the creative juice flow!


As background for this layout I chose Blue Fleur cardstock. I hand tier a piece of  Clear on Blue swirl glitter cardstock and adhere it on the left side. I cutted another small strip of this cardstock and adhere it on the right side: 



I added a sticker along the right side - TIP: if you haven' t a sticker long enough, you can use washi tape instead of it.


I glued down a tag and added a rubon:


I layered the picture on Sour Apple Glitter Cardstock and Cowboy cardstockDistress all the papers with a distress tool or scissors blade to create texture:



 I glued down the Compass glitter blue chipboard and I added a themed sticker:


I added another sticker as title:



I embellished the tag with tiny stickers and a wood veneer:



Final touch: my beloved dew drops! You know how much I LOVE them, they always add an extra touch to each project! I used teardrops and  dew drops, but they also come in diamond,butterfly and heart shapes... take a look!



Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you liked my project.
Remember to take a look at the shop to see all the amazing Robin's Nest products.
Ciao,

8 comments:

Carole Wright said...

HI lovely beachy summery layout, love it. x

Colleen LoVette said...

Very. Nice page.

LisaM said...

Great summer page!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Your little extra details make this a perfect page! Great job!

Karen Sessions said...

Fun & clean layout!

Marina Gridasova said...

so beautiful layout!

Terri Koszler said...

I love the colours and feel of your layout

Life in colors said...

Lovely summer page !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...