Thursday, May 5, 2016

A little something just for you



Hi Terri here, thank you for joining me for todays blog post.  have a cute little cupboard to share with you. I've had this cupboard lying around in my craft room for a while looking tired and unloved and wanted to give it a new lease of life.




For my project I am using the following Robins Nest products

Saffron Sunrise Cardstock - reverse side


I started by removing the handle and adding stripes of the cardstock to the cupboard 


Next I created a Distressed ink effect background by mixing shades of blue and grey and then spritzing with water


I then stamped an image on to the background in black ink 


The stamped panel was inlaid on to the door using hi tack glue


I then added dew drops to the stamped image using the dew dew glue


I also added a twine loop for the handle


I'm going to gift the finished item to a special friend. I hope you like.

8 comments:

LisaM said...

What a beautiful cabinet! Love it!

Colleen said...

Terri, that turned out just beautiful. Your friend is going to love it.

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

This is beautiful Terri x

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

This is beautiful Terri x

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love it! A wonderful piece of art :))

Giorgia Rossini said...

Beautiful project! Your friend will be very happy to receive it

Carole Wright said...

Hi Terri, this is adorable, love it. x

Monia Fiocchi said...

lovely project!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...