Friday, May 13, 2016

A Day at the Beach

Colleen here and just waiting for a day like this.


I started with 2 beautiful pieces of paper.  One was Green Hunter Green Glitter Cardstock and the other one is Brown on Brown Glitter Cardstock.  I used one of my nesting die to cut them out the paper, alternating the brown and green and also one piece of white cardstock for the very top.    Then taking the largest cut out adhere it to a piece of cardstock and fold it over and then cut around the edges.






Once they were all cut out I started stacking one on top of another.  I used a piece of gray ribbon from the Carrot Crush Ribbon package between the 2nd and 3rd layer.  I also inked all the edges.  I used 3 shades of blue Gelatos for the sky and water, the sand was sandpaper that I roughed up and added a little ink.  I made the no fishing sign from scraps and used a die to make the cattails.



Very easy and quick card to make so I hope you will give it a try.



4 comments:

LisaM said...

Awesome card Colleen!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful card! The colors a prefect! Great job!

Monia Fiocchi said...

fun work! I like it!

Carole Wright said...

Fabulous fun card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...