Thursday, April 21, 2016

You Are Beautiful

Hello again Robin's Nest Fans!
Lisa here today to share a layout I created using scraps of Robin's Nest goodies..
I used Water Glitter Swirl for the background on this beautiful page of my daughter:

 
 
 Here is my process: (Sorry the photos are bad, I have tried editing them, but the light in my scrap room is so bad because it is in the basement and I don't have any windows.)
 
I started out with mostly scraps from other completed layouts.
I cut the Blue Fleur Cardstock bigger than my 3.5x5" photo and tore the bottom edge. I cut 3 pieces of the Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock and used the left over half of the Silver Glitter Journaling spot:
 
 
 
I added the 2 strips to the right hand edge:

 
Then I added the Blue Fleur Cardstock with the 2 pieces of the Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock off center. These will serve as my photo mat:

 
I added the Silver Glitter Journaling spot under the left side of the photo mat:

 
I add my photo:

 
I also add some machine stitching:

 
Here are a few close ups of the stitching:


 
 
I cut my title out of Leaf Stripe Cardstock using my Cameo. I also cut the flower die cuts and added them:
 

I added some bling from my stash along with some different colors of Dew Drops. Dew Drops are the perfect way to add that special touch to your layouts, cards or any other crafty project!
 


Here are just a few more close ups:
 

 
I hope I have inspired you to dig out those scraps and use them on a project!
 
Lisa
 

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Very pretty

Karen said...

Great way to use scraps. Pretty combo of elements!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

The colors are prefect!! I love this layout!

Monia Fiocchi said...

beautiful layout!!perfect colors

Carole Wright said...

HI absolutely stunning x

Terri Koszler said...

Great work, I love the colours

Bev Code said...

one of my fav layouts.. great colour combo.. and the touch of green in accent to go with photo is perfect

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...