Hi Bev here today at the Robin's Nest . I am sharing a super easy card..... using dew drops only from their product line. Way back when I applied to the team I only owned Robin's Nest dew drops. After making the team I was thrilled to be given the chance to create using their many lines of paper and a few accents. Over the years they have expanded and now have an amazing line of products with many new paper collections with all the accents and even more accents to mix and match the many paper collections. Be sure to visit their blog to view all the creations made by the DT and stroll through the store to see all the products I mentioned.
Dew Drops: Robin's Nest Safari
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger mini pads
Other: mesh, rubon, washi tape
1. Start with a card base. From there I make a card base front slightly small so I can add a coloured matting behind it for depth and colour.
2. I am embossing the front base with a tree.
3. Next up I used finger sponges and ink pads to add some colours to my tree.
4. Matt the background with colour that fits the card colouring.
5. Next I added the Robin's Nest dew drop mixture with the fun colour combo... it was the perfect accent.
6. Add your sentiment with trim/ matting etc and any other accents you feel you like. I added some washi tape in one corner for more depth and dimension.
This card was very easy, fun and showcases how much dew drops make the card special and perfect.
It's my husband birthday this week and this will be a great card for him.
Thanks again for stopping by.... see you again soon.