Saturday, April 9, 2016

"Sing your song" cards

Hello crafty friends, Giorgia here.
Today I have for you a card, declined in two version: I used the brand new CanvasStock range... I love them! You can even add paint on them, to create mixed media projects. I am not a mixed media kind of girl but I loved this products for their texture!

This is a colorful version of the card, made with a rainbow mix of amazing Tear Drops:


This is another version of the same card using Tear Drops in shades of blue:


This is how I made my cards and some close up.

As first step I always gather all the possible supplies I will need: I wanted to make a spring, nature themed card, so I collected neutral colors, nature elements such as trees and butterflies and a lot of green. 

  


I created my card base using white cardstock and I applied Trees CanvasStock on it:


I found this cute canvas sticker in my stash and I thought it would be perfect as embellishment and sentiment too. I adhered it on a piece of Clear on Blue Swirl Glitter Cardstock:


I added this oval sticker from Outdoor stickers:

I glued down a felt leaf:


 I added the sticker using foam tape to create dimension:


Final touch: I added Tear Drops! You know how much I love dew drops, and I love all their special shapes too: teardropsdiamond,butterfly and heart shapes... take a look! I made one card all colorful, happy, and perfect for spring: 

I made another one using shades of blue. I love them both, can't decide my fave!


Here some close up where you can see better the canvas texture:





Product used


Other:
canvas sticker, premade felt leaf, white cardstock


I hope you liked my project, thanks for stopping by today. Remember to take a look at the shop to see all the amazing Robin's Nest products.
Ciao,

8 comments:

Lyneen J said...

Love the canvas on your cards! They are beautiful!!!

LisaM said...

Loving your canvas cards, beautiful!

Colleen said...

Fun card

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great job! I love how you used the CanvasStock and the Tear Drops! Love your colors!

Carole Wright said...

love your cards and this canvas, fabulous x

Monia Fiocchi said...

I love your bird card!!!

Karen said...

Your combo of products is great!

Terri Koszler said...

Such lovely cheery cards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...