Sunday, April 3, 2016

Round & Round

Hey crafty readers, Astrid today sharing a festive layout ! This is my boy a few years ago at our local themepark, he loved to go there, now he's too old already, booo ! I thougth these papers we're perfect for a carrousel layout, so here it is.


Supply list; 

Robin's Nest Products:


Other products; 

stamps
3d pictures
brads


I started with a piece of Tulip Wheels Cardstock and use the backside of it and added some ink splatter stamps


Before I added the photo and other embellies, I always check a few times before glue it.




The I torned a piece of  Glitter Vellum and place it behind the photo. I think glitters belong to funpark pictures, don't you


I added this 3d sticker I had in my stash


Cut out two flowers from the Tulip Wheels Cardstock 


Then I cut a piece of  Red Glitter Journaling card in two pieces and place one on top of the photo and one under the photo.





Pinwheels are so belonging to fun fair photo's too. Here's how I created it;

I cut out a square (it's up to you how big you want it) from the backside of a piece of Bunny Cardstock




You have to measure where the middle is (I am too lazy to measure, so I folded it twice)



Then cut all corners almost to the center


And just folded four corners and add a brad in the middle


Here some more close-ups of my page




Hope you like it, and don't forget to stay tuned every day for more inspiration at The Robin's Nest !

7 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great job! I love the whole theme! And the tulips are perfect for carousel wheels!

Katie Lamb said...

Lovely layout

Karen said...

great embellishments...just perfect touches!

LisaM said...

Such a fun layout!

Monia Fiocchi said...

I love your spring colors

Carole Wright said...

Hi Astrid, love this so colourful and full of movement, love the pinwheel x

Terri Koszler said...

Lovely Layout

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...