Saturday, April 23, 2016

Newlyweds

Hello crafty friends, Giorgia here.
Today I have for you another layout about my wedding day: I hope not to annoy you! 
Weddings are one of the most beautiful events to scrap, especially if it is yours! I could never stop to watch my pictures and be inspired by them!
I used The Robin's Nest amazing products to create a black/white page:

This is how I made my layout and some close up.

As first step I always gather all the possible supplies I will need: I decide the picture and then search coordinating papers, embellishments, stickers and so on and put them all together. It helps me a lot on developing my layout.


As background for this layout I used "Black on White Damask Thermal" cardstock. I hand tiered the right bottom corner and replace it with a piece of "Silver Roses" glitter cardstock

I lift up the paper with my hands, as you can see in this details picture: 


From "Rusty Rose" flowers pick three white flowers in different size. With a black ink distress their edges to make them stand up when applied in the white background, then glue them to make only one layered flower:


Fussy cut the Silver tag journal and cut it in half to make two separated tags:


Cut a strip of "Almost Black" glitter cardstock, pieces of "Wedding Cut-outs" cardstock and tags from the same paper and create layers under the picture in this way. Distress all the papers with a distress tool or scissors blade to create texture.
Also add one of the journal tag previously created.
I used foam tape to add picture, to make it stand up from the background:


Add the flower and place a dew drop in its centre:


I added the other portion of journal tag and another distressed tag cut from "Wedding Cut-outs" cardstock:


Finally I added a sticker as title:


Product used
The Robin’s Nest: "Black on White Damask Thermal" cardstock"Silver Roses" glitter cardstock"Wedding Cut-outs" cardstock, "Almost Black" glitter cardstock (currently not in store but it will come back very soon), "Rusty Rose" flowers, "Silver tag journal", "Black, White, Silver" dew dropsDew Dew glue

Other: cardstock sticker

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you liked my project.
Remember to take a look at the shop to see all the amazing Robin's Nest products.
Ciao,

10 comments:

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

I will NEVER tire of your gorgeous wedding pages! They inspire me to create and to love!!

Giorgia Rossini said...

Thank you Shelly!

Colleen said...

Very pretty.

LisaM said...

Gorgeous wedding page!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So so pretty!! I love all of your details! And the inking of the flowers! Love it!

Karen said...

great design! love the simple layout!

Terri Koszler said...

Stunning layout, I love the chic style

Carole Wright said...

Hi lovely black and white page, beautiful x

Life in colors said...

Beautiful pure page !

Bev Code said...

great collection for a wedding page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...