Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Matchbox album

Hello again,

I am coming today with mini album made in matchbox.

Products I used to prepare my project:
Please see step by step to see how it was made.
First you can see my boxes :)

Then I choose papers to use, as you will see I did not use all of them
I measure my box and prepare paper using scoring board
That is my paper ready to glue around the box
I started to glue from one edge, then all around
That's is my box ready :)
I prepared paper in different color to glue the drawer :)
Boxes ready in my favourite color :)

But it was too  simple so I cut smaller piece of paper and punch to get nice look
I add small doily on the top
And my box is ready :) I add discover as a title of the album and few dew drops, now it is ready to use :)



Hope you like it!!!
Have a nice day!!!!

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love the blues! Great project!

Carole Wright said...

fabulous fun boxes x

LisaM said...

Love the colors you used. Beautiful boxes!

Karen said...

so cute! love it!

Terri Koszler said...

Super cute and fun, I love them

Life in colors said...

Awwww that is soooo cute !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...