Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Family portrait

Hi! Monia here! Today i show you my family table frame project with a gorgeous The Robin Nest spring cardstock! 


here are the steps to create this frame. Measurements in inches
These are the cards chosen by me for the project today: Pink Swirl with Green Cardstock and Rosy Stripe Cardstock
How to enter the first photo cardstock in the second one with the help of the cuts made earlier
I cutted "this" and "love" in Candy-Apple-Red-Glitter-Cardstock then I put biadesive on back of the scripts
As it appears once assembled

I cutted with leave punch and Silver-Roses-Glitter-Cardstock some cute little leaves and I added  Easter-Dew-Drops and sequins to make more shining inside and outside my mountings
This is the cover, made with white cardstock and Rosy Stripe Cardstock sewn together and already mounted on the structure. Family word is cutted by Candy-Apple-Red-Glitter-Cardstock (lovely bright title!) To mount the cover, I folded and glued to the outer parts of the folded cardstock stripes to fix it
 some details.... I hope you find ispiration by this work!!

Robin Nest products:

Rosy Stripe Cardstock


white cardstock
heavy cardboard (cover)
gray cotton yarn
adesives
spray inks

7 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

The is awesome! I love your tutorial! Colors jive fabulously too!

Karen said...

I love 3D paper projects. Thanks for sharing it!

Colleen said...

What an awesome idea. Love it.

LisaM said...

Wow! So pretty! Love it!

Carole Wright said...

Hi wow this is very clever! Love it x

Life in colors said...

Lovely project !

Terri Koszler said...

A fantastic idea, looks lovely

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...