Sunday, April 17, 2016

Enjoy Today

Hi there, I'm sharing a happy spring layout today with you. Took this photo at the pettingfarm and it looks like the little goats are dancing together. Aren't they adorable ?

For my page I used the following products:

Canvas cardstock "newspaper"
Ribbon
Black acrylic paint
Stencil
Stamps
Resistant canvas leafs
Distress ink
Wooden titles
Stickers
Washi tape
Metal photocorners
Glitter swirl



I started with the choosing the background paper and add black acrylic paint to the stencil



Then I matt the photo on two different papers and distress the edges


Then I used some background stamps and black ink and stamp here and there on the page


Add the photo to the page and cut a piece of the canvas newspaper in two small pieces and place one piece above and one piece under the photo (it looks like you use a whole piece instead of two small ones), then I cut out some clocks of the canvas and place them next to the photo. 


I had these resistant canvas leafs and added some distress ink to it. Then I add some papertowel  on it to dry it a little and then you can see the figures on it.



I add some journaling cards at the right side of the photo and placed a glitter swirl on it. Two stickers we're placed under the photo and add some 3d tape to one of them. Colored the wooden title with a black marker and place it on the sticker. Some pieces of washi tape around the photo, a piece of ribbon with a canvas clock in the right top corner and finished my page with another wooden title.  Actually this last title wasn't meant to be on the page, but I destroyed it a little with ink so had to cover my mistake up and therefore I used another title.


Thank you so much for looking, hope I have got you inspired again. Have you seen all the other fabuous projects on the blog ? Well you sure have to check it out Here

See you next time !!

8 comments:

Karen said...

Love how you used stencils to add a bit of depth to the background.

Monia Fiocchi said...

wow funny layout!!!

Monia Fiocchi said...

wow funny layout!!!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your picture! And yellow and black!!

LisaM said...

Such a cute page!

Colleen said...

Love the use of the stencil.

Terri Koszler said...

Super layout, love the picture

Bev Code said...

fabulous layers and colours.. great design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...