Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Embellishing Wine Bottles - Bottle 2

Hello!

My Second wine bottle to share with you!

Remember?

I have been working on embellishing bottles for my guests coming
and using my guest house. And now that they are done,
maybe they will be just for decoration and not to put 
shower gel and shampoo in.


I bottles were given to me from Rachel and Cortney,
and some I have saved from the side of the road.




Again, here are the bottles on my work table with papers on them and ready
to be embellished.

 This bottle has a bit of whimsy and a classic Mardi Gras theme.


I used Mocha Trail Glitter Cardstock , lace, velvet ribbon, flower,
gold mini dew drops, black letters,
and a pin that was my mothers.


I also used Gold Glitter sheer ribbon,
and Gold Glitter Mask.



Isn't my mom's pin cute!! I knew I would never wear it
so to use it on a bottle for an embellishment,
I get to see it all the time, and share it with others too!

I also used brown glitter chipboard to cut out the brown swirls.



And there you have it!
Bottle #2.


You can find these papers and dew drops on 
our website


Have a great day.

Ciao,

Robin

7 comments:

LisaM said...

Another fabulous bottle! Love it!

Carole Wright said...

Hi fabulous these would be great at a party x

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute!! I love the pin too :)

Colleen LoVette said...

Very cool, lots of ideas are forming in my head.

Karen said...

So lovely!

Terri Koszler said...

Super idea x

Bev Code said...

OMG stunning and so creative.. awesome job

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...