Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Embellishing Bottles - Bottle 1

Hello!!!
Happy Spring!

I love the weather right now!
We have been spending our days between Utah and Georgia,
We wintered in Georgia this winter and loved it!
Maybe again this year too, that's not an affirmative, but I think I would really like it again.

I have been working on embellishing bottles for my guests coming
and using my guest house. And now that they are done,
maybe they will be just for decoration and not to put 
shower gel and shampoo in.


I bottles were given to me from Rachel and Cortney,
and some I have saved from the side of the road.

I had just started the bottles here, adding papers around 
the bottle from the Saffron Sunrise Collection.



 Today the bottle I am sharing with you is very simple,
I used my glue gun to attach the embellishments
and glue dots.


I added lace and glitter sheer ribbon, pearl and gold dew drops.
Flower, and Eiffel tower painted black and an old bracelet around the top.



I did not remove any of the labels or letters on the bottle,
I thought that it would add character to the design.

Happy Crafting.

I will share another bottle on my next post on the 20th!

Ciao,

Robin

You can find these products on our website


7 comments:

LisaM said...

Loving your bottles Robin!

Colleen LoVette said...

Great idea Robin.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

These are going to be fun for your guests!

Karen said...

Up-cycling bottles...nice project idea!

Carole Wright said...

wow these are amazing, I keep meaning to have a go at this, very inspirational x

Terri Koszler said...

I love up-cycling, fab bottles

Life in colors said...

Those bottles looks wonderful !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...