Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Daisy time is now!!

New layout for The Robin's Nest tutorial post! Still spring air and many daisies in the meadows ... perfect time to sit and relax!

I added a distressed stripe of Green-Butterflies-Glitter-Cardstock and some spray ink drops
I also added a Green-Glitter-Journaling under the photo composition
I added the Alpha-Glitter-Stickers as main title, little cardstock butterfly (made from paper cutouts), my lovely dew drops all over, stripes of Very-Black-Glitter-Cardstock, a little doily by Saffron-Bike-Die-Cuts set
some details...
I added Saffron-Bike-Die-Cuts (stunning glitter bike!)
I hope you like it!!! Happy spring!!!

The Robin Nest products:

spray inks
adesive
metal embellishment

8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love this layout! So elegant!! Great job!

LisaM said...

Such a pretty page!

Colleen said...

Pretty page.

Carole Wright said...

Hi Fabulous layout x

Karen said...

Love those little splashes!

Life in colors said...

Lovely page !

Bev Code said...

super layers and colours

Terri Koszler said...

Lovely colours, super page design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...