Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Be you Be brave







Hello creatives!

Today I show you a packaging project designed as a gift to two very special people.
First of all, I chose two cardstock amongst my favourite ones; 
I shaped them using the BIG SHOT, and created and pasted various embellishments.
My friends really liked my presents, so I hope you like them as well.
See you soon with my next inspiration!
Mel
























Dew Dew Glue
Rosy Stripe Cardstock
Azure ribbon
Mini dewdrops
Mocha daisy cardstock
Bunny cardstock 




11 comments:

Colleen said...

Pretty pillow boxes.

Monia Fiocchi said...

delicious pretty little box

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute!! I love each detail! And your colors are cute too.... And I love your striped leaves!

Karen said...

what cuties!

LisaM said...

Love these! So pretty!

Carole Wright said...

HI these are adorable x

Michelle said...

Adorable! I pinned these for inspiration later. Love them!

Life in colors said...

Wonderful project !

Bev Code said...

adorable pillow boxes with accents

Giorgia Rossini said...

beautiful project Mel!

Terri Koszler said...

Super pillow boxes, I love the style

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...