Thursday, March 3, 2016

You and Me

Lisa here today to share a layout with you I created using Robin's Nest goodies.
I used a recent photo of my hubby and myself taken around Valentine's day. I wanted to create a love themed layout and what better way to do that  than using pink?! I also added a few spots of red:



I used my Cameo and the heart cut file and cut it out of white card stock. I backed it with the back side of the Diamonds Cardstock. I love this light pink paper with the polka dots- so pretty!


Then I added the stitching and cut my photo mat from Brown on Brown Glitter Cardstock, this is so pretty with the glitter flecks on it! I also cut a silver journaling card in half. I do this so that I can use the other half on another page. I punched a border from Rosy Chevron Cardstock:


I decided to add some paint and mist spatters to my background:


I added a piece of Rosy Chevron Cardstock as a base to my photo mat. I added a banner strip cut from the Diamonds Cardstock. I fussy cut the "You and Me" from the Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock and made it into a banner. I added some of the pretty pink Rosy Ribbon and stapled it in place:


I love the bird ticket and thought it was perfect for this page. I fussy cut it from the backside of the Leaf Stripe Cardstock. I added a few of the Hearts Dew Drops:


I fussy cut the "Captured" from the Glittered Word Titles and popped it up with pop dots:


Lastly I added the cute diecut



I love using lots of layers on my layouts and adding some small details to my layouts.
I hope I have inspired you in some way!

Lisa

7 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great layout!! Very creative!

Colleen said...

Lisa such a very soft and pretty LO.

Karen said...

What a great variety of techniques you used.

Carole Wright said...

wow this is fabulous, love it. x

Life in colors said...

What a lovely layout ! The paper with the hearts is wonderful !

frezja said...

what beautiful LO, fantastic :)

Giorgia Rossini said...

Beautiful LO, I love all the work for the background and the colors and patterns you chose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...