Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Wine bottle tag




‘Morning cretive people!
Today we are going to create a Wine Bottle Tag. 
Are you ready? Let’s start, then!
As I didn’t have a proper tool, to make that I threw together some stuff I had at home. 
So I used a very nice cardstock, a ribbon, a white cardstock, some glitter cardstock, and finally some die cuts.
I cut a rectangle out the white paper and bent it, then I shaped a circle to make it pass through the bottle’s cap.
Finally I decorated it with a beautiful paper and a die cut.
I hope you enjoy this project! 
Stay tuned, see you next time!
Mel





































9 comments:

Colleen said...

Cute idea.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Love it! Cute colors too!

Giorgia Rossini said...

cute project!

Monia Fiocchi said...

lovely project!!

Carole Wright said...

Hi Melania, so super cute x

Karen said...

simple but very effective!

Life in colors said...

Wonderful ! Such a great way to give a present with such a great card.

LisaM said...

Love this!

Lyneen J said...

Great idea!!! Love that this could be used on so many different kinds bottles!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...