Thursday, March 31, 2016

Treat Jar/Sweet Jar

Good morning Crafty friends Terri here today with a lovely little project that was inspired by a cherished memory.  




Last year my Mother in Law passed away and one of the memories that sticks is that each time we visited we'd come home with some Krówki or cow sweets as some may know them. This Easter when we went to our local Polish shop we purchased a bag and wanted somewhere to keep them and thats how the treat jar was born....


I started by adding strip of Smoky Chevron Cardstock to a salsa jar, I used red double sided tape as it's very strong



Next I die cut some rolled roses from the Rosy Chevron Cardstock


I then added a some Azure Ribbon around the top of the jar and tied it in a bow, I also cut some leafs too


I placed a Sentiment from the Thank you card kit onto the reverse of the  Valentine Hearts cardstock and stuck it to the jar


I glued my roses and leafs onto the jar just right of my sentiment


I die cut a butterfly and added some Dew Drops



I placed more Dew Drops around the sentiment using Dew Dew Glue



All that was left was to add the Krówki




8 comments:

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

So very lovely, and such a beautiful tribute!

Colleen said...

Very cute

LisaM said...

Qanat a pretty treat jar and wonderful tribute to your MIL.

Carole Wright said...

Hi Terri, hi this is too cute and such a fab idea. x

Life in colors said...

What a sweet idea, wonderful project !

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!

Marina Gridasova said...

soooo sweet project!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

This is a great memory and tradition! Cute project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...