Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Savanna's Beautiful Fountain

Hello Robin's Nest Readers,

Robin posting today.
A few years ago Dana and I went to Savanna, for a one day trip.
It was fall time, beautiful weather really.
We took the tour bus around Savanna, seeing the amazing homes
parks, restaurants, and shopping.

One of our stops was at this huge park where
this famous fountain is home.
It has such a history with it, along with the rest of this cute town.





I decided that I needed to use the Saffron Sunrise line, with this
double sided cardstock that has a form of a fountain as part of its design.

I also used other grey papers from this line, and
the cards, and embellishment packets, and archival seeds.

I love how this turned out!



Also as part of this layout I used Gina's Designs chipboard
cut to the cutest shapes ever.
I intertwined with the archival seeds, pearl and gold mini dew drops.





Every day when I pull some of these amazing papers out,
I just want to hug them!  
They are in some of my favorite colors.
Such a beautiful line!

You can find these products on our website

Have a wonderful day!

Ciao,

Robin


7 comments:

Carole Wright said...

Hi I love this paper and your layout, both fabulous x

LisaM said...

Beautiful photo and layout!

Karen said...

such a serene layout. great choice of colors!

Colleen said...

How fun, I love this town so much beauty. Awesome photo of the fountain.

Marina Gridasova said...

beautiful layout and great details!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great layout! Love the embellish too!

Giorgia Rossini said...

Love the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...