Saturday, March 19, 2016

March Project - This Girl Gets What She Wants

Hi everyone CAROLE here with you today with my latest March Project. As soon as I saw this amazing paper I knew exactly the photos I wanted to use. They are not the best quality as Jess took them on her phone, but I just love these hat pictures and they remind me of Spring.



SUPPLIES I USED
Girl Teen Stickers

STEP BY STEP


Choose photos, paper, card and embellishments
 Matt photos onto pink cardstock
Add a large gerbera
Decorate with stickers, flowers etc.
One pretty and easy layout to follow along with.
Thank you so much for visiting today. Don't forget to watch out for lots more inspiration from the rest of the team.
BYE FOR NOW


6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute layout! The pictures are perfect! Great job!

Colleen said...

I just love this page. The background paper is so awesome with the photos.

Giorgia Rossini said...

I love this colorful springy LO

LisaM said...

Love the colors on this beautiful layout!

Life in colors said...

Cute layout Carole !

Terri Koszler said...

Lovely colours and fab layout

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...