Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Layout Life

Hi everyone, Monia here!
it's my turn to inspire you with its impressive collection The Robin Nest products!

Spring is near ... I planned on doing the layout dedicated to the awakening of nature! Cards .... earthy colors have really inspired me! The photo is of my friend passionate about photography, beautiful!
I hope you like it... This layout has a structured work behind ... please, follow my explanation!

..notice that the beautiful glittery paper..
I distressed paper with scissors (i love this tecnique!) and I add some blue ink to the edge of the paper.
I punched a stripe of Silver Roses Glitter Cardstock and I added blue ink
I created a horizontal cut and holes sew effect to give 3d dimension to the Cardstock
very effective isn't it?
A added white gesso by stencil. Let dry...
I colored some chipboard with color spray and blended with white acrylic
I stamped on Dinosaur cardstock (reverse) a stamp with words. White ink randomly 
details! :)
Rusty Rose Straw under the photos, Dinosaur cardstock (reverse), Dew Dew glue, flowers, rope ,chipboards. Forbitten Love Tear Drops and Cruckles Tear Drops also used in this layout!
I have shown that even with cards in autumn colors you can create a fresh and bright Layout! I'm really proud of myself!!

Robin Nest product:

Dinosaur cardstock (reverse)
Dinosaur cardstock (reverse)

white gesso
chipboards
rope
flowers


I hope I inspired and entice you to buy these products versatile! Soon with more inspiration!

12 comments:

Marina Gridasova said...

so great layout!

LisaM said...

Amazing page! So many details, love it!

Karen said...

Nice design...love the added layer of stenciling.

Colleen said...

So very pretty.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love it!! Great details!

frezja said...

great LO :)

Carole Wright said...

wow love this one x

Tonya said...

Love all the little details and embellishments used! Gorgeous!

MEL said...

Stupendo!!!!!!

Life in colors said...

Wonderful page, great tutorial too !

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

WOW! I am so loving this technique rich layout!! Absolutely gorgeous and I am so inspired to "lift" some of your ideas!!

LOVE!!!!

Giorgia Rossini said...

Stunning project and great tutorial

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...