Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Layout full colors!

 Hi! Monia here! Today I show you a colorful layout with using many bright cardstocks from The Robin Nest shop! This style is a little bit unusual for me but I wanted partecipate a blog sketch challenge and this cardstocks were perfect!! My boyfriend smile in Barcellona are perfect too for my project!!! :D
..Amazing how these patterned papers from various collections harmonize so well with each other!

Here a little tutorial,

 First step: a orange spray ink and a stencil over a white cardstock,  I used the sprayed stencil on both sides (wonderful texture!) and I added ink color drops randomly
Let dry...
I made patterned cardstock triangles of various sizes.. I used Bunny-Cardstock
I added little quotes around the larger triangles and a script stamp on the left
My photo is on Silver-Roses-Glitter-Cardstock, I added some stickers and doilys from Saffron-Bike-Die-Cuts and a Robin Nest black cardstock with Logo! My lovely Grapes-Leaves-Dew-Drops and Halloween-Dew-Drops randomly...(I'm totally addicted...) 
The black plastic round embellishment is from Flame-Card-Kit
I also added some orange stains at white cardstock corners
some details...
Come on The Robin Nest shop and enjoy!! Happy shopping!

The Robin Nest products:

Black Pen
white cardstock
spray paint
stencil

8 comments:

Colleen said...

I love the end result so bright and cheery and nice looking boyfriend.

Carole Wright said...

wow Monia this is stunning x

Marina Gridasova said...

just wow!!!! so great layout!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very artistic! I love your colors! And your dimensions! Great job!

Karen said...

Really fun...very effective use of scraps too. Great page!

Life in colors said...

This is such a super super cool layout !!! Love the bright colors and misting, everything is put so well together.

LisaM said...

Love your mix of papers and background work. Beautiful layout!

Lyneen J said...

WOW! Great use of a lot of color... love the papers together! AWESOME layout!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...