Wednesday, March 30, 2016

It's a Waterloving Day

Hello Readers,

I'm feeling like summer right now!
Especially on this March day, so we are going to the splash park!

Well, in our memories we are.

These were photos I took with the phone,
actually, some of them are pretty good because they show the
drops of water that are being sprayed!

I never noticed that this could be done with a phone.



I used Blue Rasberry Sorbet glitter cardstock as a base for the 
2 page layout.
I also used water stickers, blue dew drops and tear drops.

This is such a simple layout, not much on the 
page but water drops and pictures,
just what I wanted to portray.



The dew drops are glued on with a glue pen that writes like
a pen, easy to put a dot of glue, then slide the dew drop or the
tear drop on to that small dot of glue, it works great on glitter papers,
and it stays!



Have a wonderful January day,
dream of that warm weather of the summer,
 and pull out your photos and get a 
scrapbooking!

You can find these products on our website 


Ciao,

Robin

9 comments:

Karen said...

A very effective use of Dew Drops. Love this!

Giorgia Rossini said...

lovely project, love the colors

Carole Wright said...

Fab fun layout, x

Colleen said...

Very bright and fun LO.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very bright! I love how you described how to adhere dew drops! Cute layout!

Tonya said...

I'm feeling summer too! Love the fun layout!

LisaM said...

Ahhh, definitely is summer on your page! Love the background paper and all the dew drops

Marina Gridasova said...

very pretty layouts!

Life in colors said...

The dew drops are awesome on this page, makes me longing for summer !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...