Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hilton Head, South Carolina

Who wants to be at the beach?
I do!!!

But of course, it is March, and I am not at the
beach or even close to it.
As I finish these pages, I think, isn't it nice when we
scrapbook and go through our scrapbooks, 
we can relive again and again the places we have been,
and enjoy these fun memories.
I have again been at the coast, lighthouse,
warm sun, sand in my toes, and the beauty of being close 
to the ocean just by scrapbooking these pages,
and I will be able to go there again and again and again.


This paper comes from our Saffron Sunrise product line,
I love it so much because it is so versatile,
There are so many uses for it, from wedding to the ocean
as I have used it today.


Hilton Head is known for this beautiful light house.
When you see it, you know you are close to boats, water, beach,
and shopping.  Oh, shopping?  NICE!







Robin's Nest products used:

Glitter Black Daisy
Glitter Classic Swirl in Red
Fish Net
New  Card packs in blue and red
Large Starfish
Red mini dew drops
Retired Retreat Stickers
Grey Saffron Sunrise Paper

You can find these products on our website

www.shop.robinsnest-scrap.com


Have a great day

Ciao,

Robin

8 comments:

LisaM said...

Love your mix of product, beautiful pages!

Colleen LoVette said...

I love this, love all the embellishments and it makes me want to be on the beach as well.

Marina Gridasova said...

so great!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love the colors and your use of all of the embellishments, very pretty!

Carole Wright said...

fABULOUS layouts, love them both x

Monia Fiocchi said...

beautiful colors! stunning layout!

Giorgia Rossini said...

Beautiful colors! I love the layers and embellishments

Life in colors said...

Wonderful layout ! It really gives me the summer feeling !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...