Friday, March 11, 2016

Hello Sunshine

Colleen here today with a card that I hope reminds you that spring is just around the corner.


I started with the Teal Watercolor paper as the background for this card.

I then used Bunny paper to cut out the honeycomb design using one of Tim Holtz dies.

I then used one of the cards from the Saffron Cards package backed it with a little black cardstock and then used the other side of the Bunny paper for the backing.



I used the reverse side of the Bunny paper to cut out the corners and the little corner pieces under the Saffron card.

I then used my butterfly dies to cut out the butterflies from Kiwi Sorbert Glitter paper.  I cut out two pieces from the paper and then one from some vellum and layered them together.  



I used the butterfly from the Picnic Clippies and cut it out to add the final touch to the card.  Thank you for looking and I hope you check out the wonderful products at the store.



8 comments:

Carole Wright said...

hi really cute! x

Karen said...

Love the dimension!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So so cute!! Great card! The butterfly is fabulous!

LisaM said...

Love the colors on this gorgeous card!

Life in colors said...

Great card, love the die you used, looks great !

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

I absolutely adore your layered butterflies! Gorgeous spring colors!

Terri Koszler said...

Fantastic project

Giorgia Rossini said...

Really cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...