Saturday, March 12, 2016

Friendship Wraps



Have you seen the Friendship Wraps from The Robins Nest?  I have to admit, I wasn't familiar with them- - they are wonderful little chipboard containers that can be used for gift giving & party favors! Awesome little containers waiting for YOUR personal touch!


  
For today's project, I am using the Tower Teal Friendship Wrap Set set, and while the chipboard finish is beautiful, I am going to really jazz it up! And because Spring is in the air, I am keeping a theme of blooms, butterflies and birds to tie all 3 of my samples together

For my main example, I am using paper from  the Saffron Sunrise Collection

Gather:

Yellow Wrap:
Gerber Stickers

Teal Wrap:

Black Wrap:

*I started by photocopying the wrap to make a pattern to use with the patterned paper I wanted to add to the wrap (each of the Friendship Wraps coordinates with a Robins Nest collection!)

*Photo copy your friendship wrap to use as a pattern, loosely cut around photo copy, tape to patterned paper and cut out panels

*Trim down panels so that they are "just" smaller than box panels - - ink paper piece edges and adhere to your wrap.

*Attach Gerber Cardstock Sticker to bottom of one panel

*Assemble your Friendship Wrap, using a little adhesive on tabs to hold it strong

*Using a hole punch (or eyelet setter - who still has theirs?) punch a hole through the corner of top flaps

*Round the corners of the "Hello Sunshine" Saffron Card and punch hole in corner - glue a yellow dew drop any where you please on the card

*Punch out birds or butterflies (I am using the Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch and Jenni Bowlin Dove punch ) from scrap black cardstock and glue a yellow dew drop to body

*Thread ribbon through your flap holes and slide card onto ribbon.  Tie bow & trim ends to whatever length you like

*Glue your butterflies/birds to card and body of wrap


Carry a couple of your embellishments to either the side or back of your wrap!


A cute way to give small gifts, gifts cards or sweets!

Thanks for popping by - have a creative day!!


8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! I love the friendship wraps too!

Monia Fiocchi said...

lovely packages!!!!

LisaM said...

Cute boxes!

JAVAGIRL said...

So cute

Marina Gridasova said...

so pretty!

Karen said...

A handmade gift is so much better. Great project!

Terri Koszler said...

Super project

Giorgia Rossini said...

I love this premade bags, they are just so easy to use

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...