Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Fly high

Today I am coming with card made for my Dad. Please have a look on my tutorial step by step.

I have used card stock from Robin's Nest shop



I have cut two squares

and glue them together
I add some colors on edges using brown vintage ink and some dots on the background using different inks and mists
I prepared tag and also add brown color on the edges
I prepared few embellishments using some of my stamps
I add some cotton cloth on my background and then I add my tag
On the top of my tag I add balloon from die cut and my embellishments under my tag
In the end I put everything on cream cardstock and add sentiment on the corner and few dew drops
And my card is ready!!! Hope you like it!
Thank you and see you next time.

10 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great card! Thanks for sharing how to make it! I love the balloon with the yellow, it looks like wind swirls :)

Terri Koszler said...

I love this card

Colleen LoVette said...

This is such a great manly card, love it.

Tonya said...

Great tutorial and awesome card!

LisaM said...

Beautiful card! Awesome details!

Karen said...

Lovely vintage feel! Just perfect!

Carole Wright said...

Beautiful indeed, fab masculine card x

Marina Gridasova said...

ыso pretty card!

Giorgia Rossini said...

lovely vintage card!

Life in colors said...

love it, specially the fabric behind the tag, great touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...