Sunday, March 6, 2016

Easter Bag

Hi there crafty readers, today I'm sharing an Easter bag which I created with some wonderful goodies from The Robin's Nest , so enjoy the little tutorial and don't eat all the chocolates.


Shopping list Robin's Nest products:



Other products; 
punch
ribbon
chipboard title
flower diecut
gems



The wonderful friendship wraps are so easy to use, because they already have punched lines on it and you can easily fold it. I laid them on a piece of pp (Bunny Stripe Cardstock) and draw the outside lines of it and cut it out, then I folded it around the bag 



Next step I punched two little bunnies out of the Passion Pink Glitter Cardstock and added the bunnies in the right corner


Then a piece of chipboard was added to the bag


On the first photo I showed some Robin's Nest flowers, but during creating I choose to create my own flowers , I used Summer Pink Glitter Cardstock for them.  I sprayed them with water, let it dry and then put the flowers together adding a gem in the heart.


I placed the flowers on the bag and add an Easter ribbon to the bag.
Now you are ready to share some easter eggs or bunny in a unique way.



Hope you liked my Easter project and don't forget to check the blog daily for new inspiration.

Have a wonderful day,
Astrid.



9 comments:

Colleen said...

So very cute.

Terri Koszler said...

Super cute Easter bag

Karen said...

nice design...thumbs up!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! Cute! I love it!

Monia Fiocchi said...

very cute and sweet bag!!!

Marina Gridasova said...

so pretty!

Carole Wright said...

I love this little box, fabulous x

LisaM said...

Super cute, perfect Easter idea!

Giorgia Rossini said...

very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...