Thursday, March 17, 2016

Dance

Hey there Robin's Nest fans!
How often do you create a layout about yourself? If you are like me, you are always behind the camera taking the pictures. I challenged myself, to create more "Me" layouts this year.
Today I am sharing one of those pages.
I was at my nephew's wedding, dancing and having a great time. The photographer snapped this photo of me and well, I just had to scrap it!
 
I used Teal Glitter Cardstock for my background. I cut Boy/Dot Stripe Cardstock from corner to corner to create a triangle and stitched:

 


I cut the 2 messy circles on my Cameo and placed one in the center of my page and cut the smaller one in half. I added one half to the top left side and the other half to the bottom right side. Then stitched in place.
I matted my photo on Blue Daisy Stripe Cardstock.
 
 
 
I added the gorgeous teal doily from the Azure Bike Die cuts package. I also added the teal glitter, bird and grey die-cuts from the Azure Mini Die-cut Shapes package and stitched those in place. These are a wonderful way to add those small details to your page.
 
 
I took a Teal Glitter Journaling spot and fussy cut the swirls apart and added 3 of the 4 to my page. The main part holds my journaling and gives my bird a place to sit.
I also added Tender Teal Archival Seeds and sprinkled them throughout my layout.
I added my title "Dance" using the Alpha Glitter Stickers

 
I used some of the Dew Drops and the silver circle from the Azure Straw package and added those to my layout. I also used the blue velvet trim from the Winter line.




Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with us!
 


7 comments:

Monia Fiocchi said...

gorgeous layout! I love vibrant colors!!!

Monia Fiocchi said...

gorgeous layout! I love vibrant colors!!!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

You look fabulous! And your layout too!!

Marina Gridasova said...

beautiful layout! love this composition!

Carole Wright said...

beautiful blue page, love it. x

Giorgia Rossini said...

amazing layout, I love the colors! great work

Life in colors said...

Love these bright colors, wonderful page !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...