Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Case for CD "For You"


Hello everyone! 
Today I'm gonna show you a music CD case! To do this I used a smart card, fabrics and embellishments. To begin I've crafted a small cover with a white cardboard. Then I've picked some of my favourite cards by Robin's Nest and I cut them to decorte it. I've created a fastening with punches, ribbon and brad, and finally I made embellishments by using diesand stamps. The procedure is very simple, as you can see, so I hope you all will try to create it all. Keep on creating! Mel


















-Dew Dew Glue
-Goldberry Dew Drops
-Black and white classic glitter swirl




9 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful! I love it!

Karen said...

Very elegant...just lovely!

LisaM said...

So pretty and elegant!

Monia Fiocchi said...

lovely and elegant!!!!

Marina Gridasova said...

so pretty project!

Colleen said...

What a great idea and so very pretty.

Carole Wright said...

Love the cleanness and simplicity of this, elegant indeed love it x

Life in colors said...

Beautiful and elegant card !

Giorgia Rossini said...

Really pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...