Monday, March 21, 2016

Blue card


Hello!
Today I would like to share my new card 
in blue colours, with paints and glitter.
Love very much this paper and love the theme of butterflies! 
Also I made a photo tutorial, hope you will like it! 
 
 I choose my favourite paper, laces, paints, chipbord
 Then cut the paper
 and add detailes
 Paint the chipbord and add a glitter. The final touch are dew drops.
  And the result

 
 
   I used:
Daisy Stripe Teal Cardstock
Glacier Diamond Dew Drops
Lakeside Dew Drops
Belgian Chocolate Mini Dew Drops
Have a nice day!


7 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Georgous card!! I love the different shades of blue!! Great job!

Carole Wright said...

Fabulous x

Marina Gridasova said...

Вероника, чудесная открытка )))

Colleen said...

Such a pretty card

Giorgia Rossini said...

Stunning card!

Life in colors said...

Beautiful !Love how you decorated the butterfly !

LisaM said...

Gorgeous card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...