Sunday, March 20, 2016

Big Waves

Hi crafty people, sharing a summer layout today ! This photo was taken at the Dutch beach "Scheveningen" , for hubby and me this is a special place where we go once a year. Our very first vacation together ( it was only a weekend) we spend at this place, unfortunately we had rain the whole weekend. This photo was taken a few years ago, during sunny weather, but too cold for a swim (therefore the beach is empty)



Here's how I created my page and this is what you will need: 

Robin's Nest products;

Other products;

Stamps
Stencil
Texture paste


I started with adding some texture paste with a stencil


Then I added the wonderful Palm Tree Rub-On , if you look at them you really want to go on vacation !


Then I stamped here and there on the page




I cut out one piece of the Teal Glitter Journaling Cards and place it behind the photo


some of the Beachstickers I placed on top and next to the photo, I added a piece of 3d tape under them for a little depth



The wonderful Seashells are such a perfect touch for a summer beach page 


Just like the seashells, the famous Dewdrops are also perfect for a finishing touch




Well are you ready for summer yet ? Well I do, my most favorite time of the year ! Unfortunately we have to wait a few months. Hope you have got some inspiration to get your summer photo's scrapped! Thanks for taking a peek and don't forget to check the other beautiful projects that are on the blog !

4 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute layout! I love the beach!

Marina Gridasova said...

so pretty layout!

LisaM said...

Pretty summer layout!

Terri Koszler said...

Lovely project

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...