Thursday, February 18, 2016

This Boy...

Hey there scrappy friends!
Lisa with you today to share a sweet layout of our dog, Bender. He loves his squeaky toys and I just had to do a layout to document this!

 
I used Valentine Hearts paper for my background, it was perfect for this page!

 
I used Brown on Brown Glitter Cardstock and I cut the heart file from my Cameo. I added a few layers behind my photo using the Valentine Stripe paper and Rose Glitter Vellum

 
I used the Pink Alpha Glitter Stickers for my title. Love all the glittery goodness!

 
I scattered some of the Dew Drops from Cherry Chocolate collection. I also fussy cut one of the roses from the vellum and added that under my photo:

 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

This is so cute Lisa!! I love your colors!!

Terri Koszler said...

Such a cute page layout

Marina Gridasova said...

soooo pretty layout! )))

Giorgia Rossini said...

so sweet!

Karen said...

Fun layout!

Colleen said...

Very fun page, love it

Carole Wright said...

Love this one x

Life in colors said...

Awww, he is so sweet !! Love the black hearts !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...