Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Strip

Hello crafty friends, Giorgia here.
Me and my husband love to travel, and we made some really great trip in the past years.
Today I have for you a multi photo layout about the glowing Las Vegas: 


This is how I made my layout and some close up.

As first step I always gather all the possible supplies I will need: I decide the picture and then search coordinating papers, embellishments, stickers and so on and put them all together. It is a great way to wake up the creative flow!


As background for this layout I chose Sour Apple Glitter Cardstock. I cut a smaller piece of Saffron Honey cardstock, distressed it with scissor blade and placed it this way: 


I created two little distressed strips from the backside of Saffron Honey cardstock and glued them:


I attach the top two pictures, leaving some space under the left one to add the clock rubon fromTime flies pack:


From the Teal glitter journaling I cut one of the tag in small pieces, to place them under the pictures in the centre:


 I added all the pictures, then created the title using the amazing Alpha glitter stickers: you can choose from many colors, I decided for red and blue to match my pitures.


Here you can see a close up of the title:


I added die cuts and puffy stickers as embellishments:



Final touch: my beloved dew drops! You know how much I LOVE them, they always add an extra touch to each project! They come also in teardropsdiamond,butterfly and heart shapes... take a look!
In this layout I chose a metallic finish:


Product used


Other:
stickers, die cuts


I hope you liked my project, thanks for stopping by today. Remember to take a look at the shop to see all the amazing Robin's Nest products.
Ciao,



9 comments:

Lyneen J said...

What a great layout!!!! LOVE the composition! Great colors!

LisaM said...

I am headed there in a few weeks, so excited!
Wonderful travel page!

Colleen said...

Very nice LO and love that you were able to use so many photos.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great job putting together all of the sites! Love it!

Karen said...

There is a lovely balance to your layout. Fun!

Carole Wright said...

wow fabulous, love the mix of dew drops x

Marina Gridasova said...

wonderful LO with pretty details )))

Monia Fiocchi said...

Stunning page, great Lo!!!!

Terri Koszler said...

A lovely project

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...